• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Terran Whitecap Vs. Boron (Rathan Judging)

Trogdor

First Post
Terren Whitecap
Record: 0-0
Possessions: None

Stepping out of a fog, Terren looks around and surveys the competition. He takes a moment and draws a few deep breaths.

Who will be the first to taste my wrath?

Last edited:

DarkElf109

First Post
Name: Boron
Record: 3-1
Powers: Arena fighter, Profiteer, Golden Touch, Crowd Pleaser, Bribe Judges, Master of Wealth
Signature Styles: Manticore
Signature Locations: Prairie
Yen: 9
Item: Thinking Cap(No powers)

From behind Terren comes Boron, fighter of the elements.

I will fight you, new one, if you don't find me too much of a challenge.

With a grin, he awaits the reply.

Trogdor

First Post
Terren casually turns around, and sizes up Boron from head to toe. He gives a disgusted look at Boron and says:

I find your sister to be ape-like, your fortress to be dilapidated, and your focus to be insidious.

Terran then spits on the ground beside him and readies himself for what he knows is next.

DarkElf109

First Post
Boron laughs at his opponent. "You call that an insult?!" He laughs some more, then finally calms down enough to throw out his own.

I find your mother to be sickly, your citadel to be rotted, and your kick to be child-like.

Not wanting to bring himself down to Terren's level, he just waits for a judge to come and declare the location of the fight and the better of the insults.

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
*A man clad all in red appers in a fuff of red mist....*

"I shall judge this match if no one minds...."

"I feel Terren has the better insults.... he may set type and lenth of match...."

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the tower north-west of the Monastery of the Red Butterfly on the morning of the tsunami.

Trogdor

First Post
Terran snickers only momentarily at Boron...

"Well, apparently the Masters do consider that an insult. I assure you this will not be your only lesson today. I request a 3 Flag Speed Match, if it pleases you."

DarkElf109

First Post
Boron glares at his opponent. "Laugh all you want, this match will set you straight!"

The phoenix menacingly parts the orchard; silences the touch of the flame!

Jumping into the air, Boron makes a flying kick as swift as the phoenix at Terran, keeping his arms in an elemental water stance to defend from harm.

Remove ads