• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Test of High Level 5E: Design 4 or 5 lvl 13 PCs for 6 to 8 encounter adventuring day

dave2008

Legend
C'mon, Bold. Manipulate object to sheathe your weapon, LoH, and then bonus action shield of faith. Draw weapon and engage next round. Keep that giant's attention.

I have to admit it is fun to try to pull something hard off in less than optimal circumstances. If we manage to pull this off, I will be quite amused.

Do you tell other people at the table how to act when you typically play? I think that would get annoying real quick. When I DM I generally don't allow it either. There is not time for that type of behavior.

BoldItalic

First Post
@ Azurewraith - I'm intending to move Edward over to where the paladin has gone, then let fly with a spell. He's better working ranged and the aura may help next round. This will leave you uncovered, but you can follow me if you like as your turn comes up before the baddies act again. Is that okay with you?

Azurewraith

Explorer
@ Azurewraith - I'm intending to move Edward over to where the paladin has gone, then let fly with a spell. He's better working ranged and the aura may help next round. This will leave you uncovered, but you can follow me if you like as your turn comes up before the baddies act again. Is that okay with you?

Ill be fine on my own with the wolves don't worry bout that I got uncanny Dodge and cunning disengage if needed I'm plannibg to kill the wounded wolf this round.

Is it wise putting ed near the giants? I mean they can one shot him. Sounds like Mrs bard may need a hand I think a wolf headed her way

BoldItalic

First Post
Ill be fine on my own with the wolves don't worry bout that I got uncanny Dodge and cunning disengage if needed I'm plannibg to kill the wounded wolf this round.
Okay, thanks. I'll leave the wolf to you and target something else.
Is it wise putting ed near the giants? I mean they can one shot him.
No, but everywhere is near the giants.
Sounds like Mrs bard may need a hand I think a wolf headed her way
I could target her wolf, but it would take a big spell to kill it outright. Worth a try, though.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Okay, thanks. I'll leave the wolf to you and target something else.

No, but everywhere is near the giants.

I could target her wolf, but it would take a big spell to kill it outright. Worth a try, though.
Wouldn't worry about killing it out right. Maybe set up a 1-2 punch with her leaving just the giants and 2 droolers

Just muster up around 30-40 mageons(there magical units of pain)

And given the look of her furrowed brow if she gets slapped in the jaw that light show drops and we become a meal

Last edited:

Remove ads