Thank You! EN World Still Growing After 20 Years!

I jumped into this thread for some white room analysis and was ready to start shouting “SUBOPTIMAL!!!!” But it appears I was way off. Good to see traffic is growing. Seems like another good sign for the hobby.

I jumped into this thread for some white room analysis and was ready to start shouting “SUBOPTIMAL!!!!”

But it appears I was way off. Good to see traffic is growing. Seems like another good sign for the hobby.

I can honestly say that reading these forums has made me a much better DM. It makes you rethink how you run your games, and realize that perhaps some of the ways of running the game that you've grown accustomed to, are not set in stone, and are not the one and only way to run it.

Just last session my players expressed just how much they appreciated how I adjudicated various checks, specifically in regards to finding traps...and all I said was: I have the folks at ENworld to thank for that, its not my idea, but I'm always learning as a DM, from other DM's.

Toriel

Explorer
It's not really surprising that numbers keep growing. It is such a great website. Thank you for making it.

To another great 20 years and more of EnWorld!

neobolts

Explorer
As someone who has been here since the beginning (we ran our 3e campaign off of Eric's info before the books came out), it is always great to see both the industry and this site going strong.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads