Thank you!

Bhryn

First Post
You guys *many hugs*

Thanks for so many of you making the effort and taking your time out of your schedules to come sit in and watch B and X get married, finally. I really hope you enjoyed it, all of it, as I know it's not often we make such a site-wide fuss about events on ISRP, not like we used to.

Also, I'll be announcing that the winner of the best gift idea goes to:

*drum roll*

Imreis and Ruthia!

The get-along gang presented us with a mug for Bhryn, steel and hard wearing (useful considering how much she throws it...) and a plate for Xanto.

You can pick up your character pictures, once I get a description from each of you for it!

Much love to you all!

Nic (aka Bhryn) and Xanto (because I know he'd wanna give his thanks too) xxxx

Mortonia

First Post
B,

You're very welcome! We're just glad you guys made it all the way through the ceremony and no one got killed.

Now...about that naked cake wrestling?

xxx

Toni

Imreis

First Post
YAY! i won i won. *bows* thank you thank you. Didnt think it would be that good. little custom made and matching set mug and plate :)

Xanto

First Post
Yes, thank you all so very much for attending. Not every day you get to see a B and an X get married, huh!? Lol. Congrats to Ruthia and Imreis.. you... winners you, haha.

Xanto

Babylon Logos

First Post
Damn, an here I thought the maid service would win. Oh well! I can' always pester you for more piccies of Ann. Or stop being lazy and draw her herself, but, meh. That would require me to not be lazy.

Oh, and Xan, not everyday you see them get married, but, I've lost count of the number of weddings I've attended that involved Bhryn as a bride. *Snickers.*

Sienna_Rose

First Post
Bhryn said:
It would be nice, lol

Well, the song was written especially for them, for the wedding. And her gift was a figurine of Xanto and Bhryn, with Bhryn sitting on Xanto's lap. When a command word is said, a waltz sounds, and the figures dance together. At the end of the song, or when the command word to stop it is given, the figures settle back down in the original position. Yes, a magical twist on a music box.

And, if I ever catch Fowai on and see if he mentioned the wedding to Tilnet, I'll tell you what her gift would be. (Since Til has never met Bhryn or Xanto (at least, as far as I can remember), it would only be through Fowai that she'd have any idea. . )

Bhryn

First Post
Sienna_Rose said:
Well, the song was written especially for them, for the wedding. And her gift was a figurine of Xanto and Bhryn, with Bhryn sitting on Xanto's lap. When a command word is said, a waltz sounds, and the figures dance together. At the end of the song, or when the command word to stop it is given, the figures settle back down in the original position. Yes, a magical twist on a music box.

And, if I ever catch Fowai on and see if he mentioned the wedding to Tilnet, I'll tell you what her gift would be. (Since Til has never met Bhryn or Xanto (at least, as far as I can remember), it would only be through Fowai that she'd have any idea. . )

Knowing Fowai, he'd tell her they all went naked then wrestled in cake... >_< lol

A wonderful present though! She is always sat in his lap... ah well, he's a comfortable seat.

Remove ads