• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Thanks Morris, Noah, Charles, Alan, and Simon

Sayburr

First Post
I am sure it has already been said, but...

Guys, Thanks for the revamp of the reviews page. Your hard work has made it an invaluable tool. I am especially grateful for Charles?s work on the external links.

Skarp Hedin

First Post
Yeah, amen to that. The reviews page was good before, but it's sure great now. Doesn't work too well in Netscape, but hey, I can live with that.

So yeah. Hey nonny-nonny and a sis-boom-bah!
ENWorld, ENWorld, rah, rah, rah!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yep, don't forget Liquide. The rest of us are just data entry monkeys - he's the one who did all the really hard work, accomodating every one of my annoying nagging requirements, "suggestions", criticisms and crappy opinions (as though I knew anything about coding...)

Charles really was incredible. The guy put in 30 hours! That makes him a hero in my book.

All I've really done in data entry and "moral support". I just sit there talking to Liquide all night on ICQ while he works. That guy deserves some kind of medal! :)

shouit

Explorer
Morrus said:
All I've really done in data entry and "moral support". I just sit there talking to Liquide all night on ICQ while he works. That guy deserves some kind of medal! :)

Why don't you give him an honorary Ennie Award. It is sort of like a medal.

Darkcross

First Post
"Thanks for the revamp of the reviews page. Your hard work has made it an invaluable tool." -- Sayburr

Ditto. It looks great. Many thanks to everyone involved.

-- Darkcross

Lady Dragon

First Post
I think you guys have done a wonderful job on the new reveiw/D20 page however I would like to point out that not all of the website links are working such as Mongoose and Troll lord just though I would mention it.Thanks

kenjib

First Post
Yeah thanks for that and also all of your hard work in general day-to-day. You guys provide such a great service for all of us and you do a Huecuva job. :)

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
Thanks, everyone! Really, listen to Morrus - it's all Liquide. I'm just a grunt. :)

Lady Dragon said:
I think you guys have done a wonderful job on the new reveiw/D20 page however I would like to point out that not all of the website links are working such as Mongoose and Troll lord just though I would mention it.Thanks

And S&SS! This is something poor, overworked Liquide's going to have to look into - it looks like the database changed and the edit template didn't, or vise-versa. Changing the URL on the edit page doesn't help.

I'll look into it further if I get a chance.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads