• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Thanks to the ENnies judges

Meds

First Post
Now that voting is over, I just wanted to say a big 'thank you' to the hardworking Ennies judges.

I picked up a lot of new material based on their nominations. Some of it I wouldn't normally have considered purchasing. In every case they proved to be well worth it.

Personally, I didn't end up voting in every category -- just reading the nominations in a few categories ate up my all of gaming time over the last two weeks. I can only begin to imagine the effort it must have taken to get through all the original entries...

With thanks.

Teflon Billy

Explorer
You are all very welcome:)

it was a lot of reading (that's for sure) but it sure didn't seem like work.

The quality of products out there is very high.

BOARD POSTERS: Be sure to keep your eyes out (just after GEN CON) for the 1st Annual Teflon Billy Haiku Contest/ENnie product giveaway.

I'll be giving away all of my review copies (from both this year and last) of published adventures and a copy of the Rokugan Campaign setting!

All for writing Poetry about a variety of assigned topics

Last edited:

Crothian

First Post
Agreed. I can't imagineing spending the time to go through all that stuff multiple times and then trying to figure out what is the best. After a few weeks of that I imagine you all where dreaming of the products. :D

Psion

Adventurer
Thanks Meds! It was a bit tasking to be sure (especially considering I'm not a "published adventure" kind of guy, and a lot of what I had to read in a short period of time was adventures), but towards the end, it was a lot of fun.

ColonelHardisson

What? Me Worry?
You're welcome, even though I feel like I should be thanking everyone else, especially anyone who voted for me to be a judge.

It really got nuts near the end, with a ton of material showing up trying to beat the deadline. Lots of eyestrain. But so much good material - it often seemed a shame to have to pick one thing over another.

I gave a lot of my extra stuff to my local gameshop, to hand out to whoever deserved it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads