• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

That's it; I am done buying minis'!

Festivus

First Post
This was the first set I considered not buying in a long time but my friend talked me into splitting the order with him.

I'll probably start to just buy singles of the ones I like in the future, I have hundreds of skeletons already.

Obryn

Hero
I still abhor random minis. I got a few sets on sale at Amazon several years back, and a few Commons lots on ebay, and that's done it for me.

I really, really wish WotC would just sell non-randomized packs for us gamers. Yeah, it's less profitable that way... but it'd still be nice. :)

-O

CastTiltowait

First Post
I just checked Auggie's Games store, and they have 2 different kinds of D&D dragonborn, a "Defender" and a "Myrmidon," each of them for $4.99. His shipping charges are good, but it kind of depends on how much you buy. After spending a week or more researching web stores for singles, I've used him to buy all my minis that I need for specific games.

carmachu

Adventurer
Yeah, buying random items just blows. I had enough of that in early magic days. No way am I buying random minis. Metal is the way to go.

I'm going to use greenspawn zealot and redspawn arcaniss for dragonborn. They're both fairly cheap uncommons.
When I learned 4E would have dragonborn, I quickly introduced two dragonborn NPCs into my homebrew 3.5 world. I used these very minis to represent them.

I've also got a few Mage Knight whelps to use if I need more.

radferth

First Post
I was down on the dragonborn, until I realized I now have a use for all the reptilemen cardboard heroes I have. Well, maybe not the one with the blunderbuss.

Remove ads