• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Adventurer's Guild

Nicodemous

First Post
OOC: Once again, I wasn't aware anyone had posted.

OOC: Didn't I have a fever or something??? Is that gone now?

"Does anyone know how to open a this box? I got hit hard to get to it."

bluesfella

Explorer
GM: Jonathan - I forgot to remind you to do an Endurance check after your extended rest, so go ahead and do that now. Here's the info for Filth Fever .
[sblock=Filth Fever]Nicodemus has contracted Filth Fever and loses one healing surge (Stage 1).

Sledge has managed to avoid it.

filthfever.png

Once the disease is in its final state, you no longer make Endurance checks to improve. Often, the only way to recover from the final state is through the Cure Disease ritual.

Heal Skill: An ally can use a Heal check in place of your Endurance check to help you recover from a disease, as described in the Player’s Handbook.[/sblock]
GM: I'll skip of few of the more technical bits here - having you roll to open the chest, search the bookshelves, etc. and give you guys an "info dump" here in just a bit. Stay tuned...

bluesfella

Explorer
Brocc searches through the tomes of magic on the bookshelf and finds two rituals: Leomund's Secret Chest and Sending.

On the desk and in the drawers, you find colored inks, fancy quills, expensive paper, and a patent of nobility written in Draconic.

Sledge and Nicodemus take turns battering the chest until the lid is finally nothing more than a pile of splinters. They then gently remove the following:

Four Potions of Healing
A piece of white Eternal Chalk
A sturdy antique dagger that matches the ones you've seen earlier
One bottle of Antivenom
Several books written in Draconic
A second, older patent of nobility[sblock=Reminder]None of you can read Draconic, but I think Brocc may have a ritual that could help?[/sblock]
[sblock=Phat Loot]
chestr.png

sending.png

healingi.png

chalkk.png

antivenom.png
[/sblock]

Remove ads