• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Adventures of the Knights of Spellforge Keep- UPDATED 6/6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dartan said:

Hey that's not fair Grumbar helped in some of the puzzles when strength was required.
Just kidding with that. Do you still have control over Dartan as a PC or is Doc running him as an NPC? Can you tell us something about what the old grump is up to? ;)

Dartan

First Post
Right now Dartan is a NPC, but i do have the option to play him again if i wish. It's kinda hard right now since the party kicked him out. But with upcoming events about take place you just never know what will happen.

Lela

First Post
Please tell me I'm right and GAMEDAY is tomarrow.

I can't wait for Doc's endless supply of cliffhangers. It's almost like reading Robert Jordan.

med stud

First Post
It would be really cool if Dartan came back. He was the reason why I got hooked on this story hour from the beginning :)

Even though I find every PC in the story this far to be interresting. I admire your (the party's) ability to make PCs you really want to find out more about.

Stone Angel

First Post
Yeah can't wait till Saturday get to stay up work out the last details for my game on Sunday, and read this wonderful story. Doc if you do ever get published, yeah I would pay a good fifty books for a novel of this. Anywhoo...Can't wait to find out who "guy on the lawn" is.

Question for the group, what exactly did you guys do with the dragon, obviously you are eating it. What I am getting at is that an animated dragon(replace Tsunami??naw), or draco-lich(though probably hard to control) might be a good adittion since you are probably getting ready to go up against some heavy hitters, prettys soon. Any way just curious.

Ring Xero you are quite correct that is totally RBDM.

Till next update make mine KoSK

Dartan

First Post
med stud said:
It would be really cool if Dartan came back. He was the reason why I got hooked on this story hour from the beginning :)

You just never know with this group what could happen. Dartan may make a return then again I am enjoying Grumbar right now, so it would be hard to come back and play Dartan. Today is gameday and we find out who just appeared? Actually i know but you guys will have to wait for an update from Doc. Wahahaha.

Dr Midnight

Explorer
Hi- only just now got back (went out after the game), and it was a hell of a night for events. I'm going to go to bed, but when I get up in the morning, it's straight to the coffee pot, then straight to the keyboard, I promise. I've got a TON of stuff to write up for SESSION 51. I've got so many "woah" moments set aside for tonight... maaaan.

Lela

First Post
Dr Midnight said:
I'm going to go to bed, but when I get up in the morning, it's straight to the coffee pot, then straight to the keyboard, I promise.

/me recalls encouonter between 32 oz of NesQuick and keyboard.

*Shudder*

[Edit: Deleted the word "fun." It was misleading.]

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads