• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Adventures of the Knights of Spellforge Keep- UPDATED 6/6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malachai_rose

First Post
I like the second group :) They need a story hour ! I mean Meepo, Grumbar and Horacio who wouldnt read that. Seriously the chopping broccolee part reminded me of a SnL skit where Dana Carvey was playing the piano and singing a song that went "I'm chooping Brocolee !!!! I'm chooping Brocolaeee !!!" ect...

the refrence probably isnt intentionl on your part but it still made me laugh. Also what was in that letter ?

Well I am looking forward to the last few posts and seriously all kidding aside the Meepo Grumbar and Horacio story hour thing :D that would be hella sweet, heheh.

Malachai_rose

First Post
.... ack :( my first double post.

NO !!!

It's like pitching a perfect game then getting being owned prison style in the last inning...

/le sigh

Last edited:

e3_Jeb

First Post
Meepo & Grumbar

Meepo and Grumbar bring to mind the song "You've got a friend in me" by Randy Newman. Particularly if Meepo were to serenade Grumbar.

Dr Midnight

Explorer
It's coming, it's coming, you reprehensible craven!

By that I mean it's coming. Some tonight, perhaps. :D

EDIT: Uh, okay, so it didn't come last night. Sorry about that. I sat down, and the words didn't come. I need to get this story written, I know...

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads