The AFK Thread

GlassEye

Adventurer
My internet access will be going down any minute so workmen can make repairs to the satellite dish. Sat. through Wed. I'll be traveling so my posting in the near future will be sporadic if I'm able to post at all.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
still waiting on getting a connection at home, so having to rely on bad connection at a free wifi hot spot.

GlassEye

Adventurer
First day back from vacation but I'm swamped at work (of course). May be a couple of days before I get current with all my games.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Sorry for the delays both in Coils of Flame and in SK's Forbidden Isle - I had a bevy of RL events sneak up on me. They were originally scheduled for cascading times, but somehow ended up all pouncing at once.

Starting to get my head back above water, but my posting is likely to be erratic for the next week and a half to two weeks. By erratic, I mean that some days I might have time for all kinds of posting, and some days I might not be able to get to it at all.

But I'm still here and as active as I can be.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Apologies to everyone who is involved in games with me. I've been sick this week and am still recovering. I'll get posts up as soon as I can.

Systole

First Post
I am changing apartments this month. I got most of the heavy work done over this last weekend, but still have to actually lay the place out and finish transferring the little bits. I don't think this will greatly interfere with my posting, but figured I'd give the heads up.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I am heading into a 4 day weekend and will have sporadic Internet access and posting ability. I am not expecting to post at EnWorld for about 5 days.

Remove ads