The AFK Thread

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Sick kid and a very stressful work week (month, really) are conspiring against me - I haven't made any progress either on my characters in development or on the adventure I'm supposed to be prepping. Your patience is much appreciated as I work to get back on track.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I am heading out of town tomorrow morning and flying back stateside for about 4 days. I will have some WiFi access at the hotels, but probably not during the day.

jkason

First Post
The Holiday Slowdown really put a halt to No Loitering, didn't it?

The holiday slowdown dovetailed into some very rushed wedding planning and family health issues. The former is finally done, at least. Rings and massive exhaustion all 'round. I'm hoping to get back up to normal speed again this week.

Anastrace

First Post
The holiday slowdown dovetailed into some very rushed wedding planning and family health issues. The former is finally done, at least. Rings and massive exhaustion all 'round. I'm hoping to get back up to normal speed again this week.

I remember planning my first wedding. There was so much to do, it was crazy. So much work to be done in a short amount of time. Add in health issues and bam you are stuck in purgatory my friend! Good luck!

GlassEye

Adventurer
I received an email from Scott De War. He has been sick again and also is having a problem with his computer that is keeping him from accessing ENWorld. He hopes he can get the problem resolved soon.

Aura

Explorer
Welcome back! Glad it was a short problem this time.

As an aside, my laptop gave me a bit of a scare, but I managed to nurse it back to health.

FrancisJohn

Explorer
Hey Aura, Jason, and fellow PCs. I have to let you know that my beautiful wife has a scheduled C-section for this Monday, March 30. I don't think I can post that day, but overall it shouldn't be too much of a holdup. I have one kid already so I kind of know what I'm doing this time. Kind of. If you need to feel free to npc Francis and siddhartha, I'm not worried about it. I have to much fun playing with everyone to ever quit or take that long of a leave, so don't worry about me!

GlassEye

Adventurer
Hey Aura, Jason, and fellow PCs. I have to let you know that my beautiful wife has a scheduled C-section for this Monday, March 30. I don't think I can post that day, but overall it shouldn't be too much of a holdup. I have one kid already so I kind of know what I'm doing this time. Kind of. If you need to feel free to npc Francis and siddhartha, I'm not worried about it. I have to much fun playing with everyone to ever quit or take that long of a leave, so don't worry about me!

Congratulations on the soon-to-arrive baby! See you when you return. :)

Remove ads