The AFK Thread

Aura

Explorer
My laptop had to be mailed to a service center for repairs. I'll do my best to muddle along so not to slow things down for others.

Aura

Explorer
No, but my LPF games I DM are all on my drive account so they are not lost. I would have been upset if I lost the level 9-10 I just put together for you guys. If the data on my hard drive is lost, the source material I derived it from will be gone, relegated to my memory only. Oh well. Hopefully I won't lose any files in the long run, but I should have been more careful, my most recent backup is between one and two years old.

I can also pull down The Road to Tritower and generate a newbie game from unused material. So that is a potential resource for later.

ps - I am kinda getting used to pad typing but formatting is a pain. And I haven't dared to try and edit the wiki, yet.

Aura

Explorer
My laptop is back. New motherboard, new screen, new speaker, new mic (not that I would have noticed). Data intact. I'll be trying to get fully caught up.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure

Attachments

• snoopy happy dance 1.jpg
    snoopy happy dance 1.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 175

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I'm sparring with my service provider at home about my ongoing connectivity issues, but as of right now I'm hit or miss from the house and can't muster time for more than a quick status report from work. I had every intention of updating all of my games this morning but couldn't get on.

Hopefully this evening/tomorrow morning it will be better - until then I thank all of the folks in games I'm involved with for your continued patience . . .

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Well, my connectivity issues continue. I got one or two posts made then got shut down again. I'll try again tomorrow AM. Sorry about that.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I'm sparring with my service provider at home about my ongoing connectivity issues, but as of right now I'm hit or miss from the house and can't muster time for more than a quick status report from work. I had every intention of updating all of my games this morning but couldn't get on.
Those issues suck. Good luck and hopefully things will resolve quickly.

Remove ads