The AFK Thread

Anastrace

First Post
Can't think of a better place to post this, and honestly it's probably my 4th or 5th time trying. Is anyone else having a bunch of trouble logging into the site, and having posts disappear? I click post and it seems to disappear into the ether. I didn't have this issue pre-crash... :/

Jago

Explorer
Can't think of a better place to post this, and honestly it's probably my 4th or 5th time trying. Is anyone else having a bunch of trouble logging into the site, and having posts disappear? I click post and it seems to disappear into the ether. I didn't have this issue pre-crash... :/

If by Logging In you mean you log in, and then it logs you out after a bit?

I had that issue until it wouldn't even let me sign in at all. You need to Refresh your Cookies on your browser to fix it; cleaned mine up like a charm.

FrancisJohn

Explorer

maybe try clearing your history, cache, and cookies?

MerryMortician

Explorer
Apologies to the Roughy River Run and Calithil Manor crews. For two separate reasons, I thought both games were on pause and I haven't been as fastidious about checking in since the crash. I'll pay closer attention now that I realize you've all been waiting.

Anastrace

First Post
Hmm, I think the issue I've been having seems to be fixed. I have zero clue what was going on. I'd login, start to post and by the time I hit the post button I was signed out. Hopefully it's good now, but I'm still saving all my posts in notepad in case I lose it. That way I don't end up cursing about it. :)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Hmm, I think the issue I've been having seems to be fixed. I have zero clue what was going on. I'd login, start to post and by the time I hit the post button I was signed out. Hopefully it's good now, but I'm still saving all my posts in notepad in case I lose it. That way I don't end up cursing about it. :)
Good! I did notice a subtle yellow warning bar at the top of the site mentioning difficulties about staying logged in and advising clearing your cookies. It's been there since the Great Purge, but I wasn't having the problem so I didn't pay it much attention.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Remove ads