• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Age of Worms Overload is here!

Steel_Wind

Legend
2k/sec may be slow - but it is still arriving faster than Dungeon #126!

I really appreciate the team effort behind Age of Worms and all the work Paizo has put into it. The level of magazine support and add-ons previous to this 29 page FREE .pdf with Dungeon's regular online free supplements have been great and really enhanced the value-in-use to me of the magazine. ENnie nominated and ENnie deserving folks. If you have not said thank you with a vote - please consider it.

I'm a subscriber and it is clear to me that Dungeon is in its Golden Age. While I think it's a little crass to be complaining over delays in a 29 page .pdf they DO have to put out 4 magazines, attend Origins, prep for Gencon, and get Shackled City and Best of Dragon to the printers (and do those silly things like eat sleep and kiss the wife), people's impatience is born out of a great interest in the product. And that's never a bad thing.

I expect that Overload on top of all of that has left Erik Mona and crew thinking that a bonus issue of Best of Dragon looks like a cake-walk in comparison.

Whatever the case - I'm a happy customer.

reveal

Adventurer
Downloading now. Anyone think they'd mind if I put it up on my site for download as well? I'll just throw up the zip file once I finish D/Ling it.

Psion

Adventurer
reveal said:
Downloading now. Anyone think they'd mind if I put it up on my site for download as well? I'll just throw up the zip file once I finish D/Ling it.

I considered that. I'd definitely ask Erik first.

Oh! Oh! I've got the first four pages already! Just 25 left to go. I might get to go to bed early.

I hate dial-up.

EDIT: 20 down, 9 to go.

Last edited:

reveal

Adventurer
Psion said:
I considered that. I'd definitely ask Erik first.

By the time I got an answer, the bandwith would probably free back up. ;)

I'll just keep it to myself for now. Mine mine mine!

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Well, on a dial-up, I was downloading at just under 1.5k/sec, and got it in about 45 minutes. All I can say is Woot! This rocks!

My one question though is the Greyhawk conversion info. Given that this seems to be default Greyhawk, does that somehow mean these adventures aren't canon GH? :confused:

reveal

Adventurer
Awesome stuff! :D

A quick glance over makes it seem all the adventures and NPCs are from the core books. I didn't notice any stuff from the Complete series or Races of books. Did I miss anything?

Remove ads