• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Azure Order [3.5e]

kSquared

First Post
The Azure Order is looking for six good adventurers to lead the way in this just-started new campaign. Six slots open; taking apps till next week. Please have good writing skills, a sense of humor, and a desire for fun. Follow the directions and read up a little bit before you apply.

The campaign is 40/60 role/roll-playing. Character development is important, but you're not going to spend all your time drinking in the tavern either. Combats are not infrequent; you will also be facing intellectual challenges, diplomatic negotiations, magical dangers, and physical threats alike. Never a dull day in the life of a crack squad of covert operatives. ;)

Check out the game world and custom content all right here.

Ghostknight

First Post
Is this going to be played here on Enworld or on the other site? Either way- I'd like to grab the divine caster slot (druid- if appropriate).

kSquared

First Post
Howdy; we'll be playing on RPOL. Registration's pretty painless, and instructions for applying to the game are in the How to Apply, Join, and Lurk thread. You can see which character slots are available by going there. (None have been filled yet.) You can see which character slots have been applied for by going to the Character Submissions thread.

The bulk of applications seem to be tending towards bard/rogues. I'd prefer more spellcaster applications to choose from, so a cleric or druid would indeed be welcome. Thanks! =)

Last edited:

Ghostknight

First Post
kSquared said:
Howdy; we'll be playing on RPOL. Registration's pretty painless, and instructions for applying to the game are in the How to Apply, Join, and Lurk thread. You can see which character slots are available by going there. (None have been filled yet.) You can see which character slots have been applied for by going to the Character Submissions thread.

The bulk of applications seem to be tending towards bard/rogues. I'd prefer more spellcaster applications to choose from, so a cleric or druid would indeed be welcome. Thanks! =)

I'm already registered there- so I'll pop off a note to you there.

Cheers

kSquared

First Post
Thanks to everybody who's replied so far. We've got our DMing work cut out for us with all these applications to wade through! However, if you're still in the market for a divine caster, please do apply! We're kinda short on those right now.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads