The Begining

aaron_til

First Post
A party of people stands together in a circle as they hear a voice call to them “thank you for answering my call for help.”
An old man steps forward to the center of the group, His long silver beard marking the years of his life. “Many years ago the Wall 2 Wall 2 Wall Mart was founded on the idea that we work for the customers and that no one person is greater than the rest.”
The man clothes appear tattered from the years of ware that they have taken. The faded colors still showing of a deep blue shirt and tan pants. “My name in Ben, I started here many years ago and know the hold that they have on many of the employees but the customers as well.”
He uses a wooden staff to hold himself up. The staff is hand carved and is simply decorated. “My colleges you have seen the destruction for yourselves and where only able to resist due to the need better yourself only using the store as a stepping stone catapulting yourself into your dreams, as was the dreams of its founder.” “Weather you have come for honor, glory to test you skills or the 10,000 gold I have offered.”
He pulls himself up strait to where he is no longer leaning on the staff. Balling his hand into a fist he, “now is the time to use the knowledge that you have gained from outside our store.” “Now we fight to return it back to its former glory, return the customers back how they should be, no longer shall they be held prisoner!” “Go forth start with the bakery and retake the store; till we meet again.”

Remove ads