• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The BEST Excel/Spreadsheet Character Sheet Around?

Kyrail

First Post
I'm currently using a very good one off RPGsheets (that site is impossible to navigate or I would link it) that is excellent as long as you stick purely to the book standard. You cannot modify anything, so if you get like... a belt of health you're boned and gotta break the sheet, or go pretty deep into the tables to add it in. And it doesn't have all the base classes and prestige classes so if you want to class into those... well you gotta use a new sheet.

Is there a good customizable sheets out there? Ones who do all the calculations for you so you don't forget inane crap like -2 without thieves tools and all the synergy bonuses ect.

Spell sheet would be great too, with a listing of all the core spells.

Modoc

First Post
Try doing a google search for Hero Forge. It is a darn good excel character generation spreadsheet. I have been using it for quite sometime. It has lots of stuff already loaded into it. It will allow for over-riding some of the features. Check it out.....

bento

Explorer
Hero Forge will allow you to increase modifiers based on magical items. The latest edition of HF goes all the way up through classes/feats/etc. from PHB2.

If you want spells, there's also Spell Forge, which allows you to build most class spell lists. It's a few editions behind though.

Kyrail

First Post
Modoc said:
let us know what you think.

I'm a bit confused. There is no place for magic items? I just have to put in the bonuses?

Umm... how do I put in like a circlet of persuasion or a cloak of charisma?

I got Armor of Fortification but I don't know where I would put that in either. I just typed it in under the +2 enhancement bonus.

Help? :uhoh:

Edit: Okay I found where to put magical skill modifiers. I guess the Fortification thing is just going to go in a listing. But how do I change my stats? I just add to the in the creation section? It works I suppose.

Last edited:

Modoc

First Post
Kyrail said:
Edit: Okay I found where to put magical skill modifiers. I guess the Fortification thing is just going to go in a listing. But how do I change my stats? I just add to the in the creation section? It works I suppose.

You can modify STATS on the race & stats tab. Expand the inherent gains area and using the appropriate level column place whole #s or negative #s in the appropriate box to change the adjusted score.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads