The Best & Worst of 3rd Edition: Ultimate 3E: Unearthed Arcana, Eberron, Pathfinder

Pick the one that is BEST (and note, results are public)

• Poll closed .

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Eberron, based on the votes of logged in members, is the Ultimate Product of 3E.

Logged in members voted as follows:

Eberron: 159
Pathfinder: 134
Unearthed Arcana: 92

Among total voters, Pathfinder led with 319 to 316 for Eberron (UA got 140). However, as noted in the first post of the thread, this was a public poll, and that could be used to determine the winner. Given Eberron clear advantage in logged in members, I am comfortable in declaring it the winner!

Congratulations to all the winning products. And thanks to everyone who voted.

You don't have to tell us what we already knew. ;)

Just teasing. Honestly, I see this more as a survey rather than a competition. It's not like anyone wins a prize for this; it's just good fun to participate.

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Erik Mona said:
In the spirit of the 2000 election, I take solace in the triumph of the popular vote.

:)

--Erik
:D

But still, both are very good. And while I voted Eberron, I still find it surprising, how much followers Pathfinder got within what? The last year? That's definitively a feat!

Cheers, LT.

SavageRobby

First Post
Lord Tirian said:
:D

But still, both are very good. And while I voted Eberron, I still find it surprising, how much followers Pathfinder got within what? The last year? That's definitively a feat!

Cheers, LT.

I don't really find it surprising. The product itself is top notch. I mean, really really good. (I'm going to run it - in another game system, its that good.)

But also I think Paizo the company has won fans beyond their products, similar to Saturn (the car company). That is, it helps that they have a good product, but they've also marketed their company well, focusing on the people, being accessible, trying to innovate without being too strange, etc - and I think that has resonated with a lot of folks (I know it has with me), especially considering the events of the last year and they way they handled themselves.

Remove ads