The big announcement: 4dventure

Talath

Explorer
ColonelHardisson said:
Don't just stand there; get crackin' on Malls & Morons 4e...

Damnit! I'm still working on M&M 3e ...

Oh well, I guess I can delete everything on the wiki and start over ...

M&M4e coming in 2013

Chaldfont

First Post
I don't want to get in the way of your 4-jokes or even stop someone quoting timecube (cause I loves me some timecube), but I was reading the Gen Con program tonight deciding what to do and there's a full page add about this.

4dventure, Thursday 6:30pm, Sagamore Ballroom.

There's a bunch of dice all on 4 and the watermark is of the dragon '&' symbol in "D&D".

frankthedm

First Post
Vocenoctum said:
Really seems to make the Rules Cyclopedia pointless if those rules are all dead though, nay?
Not at all. Wotc knows some folks won't buy 4E. A Compendium of 3E material can still sell to 3E's audience. Heck, if new material is added to the system that makes 'compendiums' less usefull.

TBH Spell and magic item compendiums popingt out recently problaby should have been a big sign...

EricNoah

Adventurer
Chaldfont said:
I don't want to get in the way of your 4-jokes or even stop someone quoting timecube (cause I loves me some timecube), but I was reading the Gen Con program tonight deciding what to do and there's a full page add about this.

4dventure, Thursday 6:30pm, Sagamore Ballroom.

There's a bunch of dice all on 4 and the watermark is of the dragon '&' symbol in "D&D".

Yeah, that sounds like what we're seeing on the website... Vewy intewesting....

Remathilis

Legend
I'm not a betting man, but...

50% chance: 4e
30% DI/Gleemax Announcement
10% General Gen-con Stuff (4 days of adventure)
05% Some unannounced project
04% An April Fools Style Publicity Stunt
01% Other (WotC sold, D&D sold, the web team can't spell, etc)

BTW: Isn't it funny we get this announcement and the FIRST thing we come up with is a derogative term to call its supporters (whatever "it" may be?) ;)

Remove ads