The Blue & The Grey (Blut Zucker Sex Magic)

Committed Hero

Adventurer
"That's fine. Let me leave you with my passport. I will try to contact members of Parsons' lodge and see if I find out anything of note. Good day."

Sense Motive check / DC15
[sblock]She's a bit miffed about this turn of events.[/sblock]

After returning to the Bureau office, you file the necessary paperwork. Shortly, you are confronted by Gustav Javert, the SAC here in LA. He does not look happy.

"What the hell were you doing at that bank this morning? According to your notes, it was a simple case of theft, and that's not our concern."

kirinke

First Post
"I would think it is our concern, at least since a foriegn national alerted us to the theft before it was even discovered by the bank." she said calmly. "The said foriegn national came to us directly, or at least to Agent Dales. Since I was the first person in and Agent Dales wasn't due in for several hours, she was willing to cooperate with me." Adrianna replied and told him in detail what had happened.

"It's strange and not really within the police department's perview. And the strange is what I'm supposed to be concerned with, right?" she asked, quirking an eyebrow.

Last edited:

kirinke

First Post
"Keep an eye on Katrina Renaux for one, I mean, she did inform us of a crime before the bank knew about it, so she either knows who did it or has a pretty good idea. Right now, she's on the top of my list, but I have no real proof. I'm going to check with the bank manager and see what manuscripts where stolen. That may prove interesting in of itself. Then I'm going to this lodge place and ask some rather pointed and uncomfortable questions." Adrianna replied with a grin.

Committed Hero

Adventurer
You call the manager, who sounds worried about the effect the robbery will have on the bank.

"I don't have an inventory of the contents of the box. It hasn't been opened since Parsons died, however - I can tell you that."

kirinke

First Post
"Don't worry, I'll keep it quiet," she said, knowing that her own reputation as a reporter would help her there. Her word was good as a bond, better even. "Can you tell me what they left as well as what they took besides the manuscripts?" Adrianna asked.

Committed Hero

Adventurer
[sorry for the delay]

"That's the interesting thing, since there were three or four things in the box which are valued in the thousands of dollars. But I don't think any books were taken."

kirinke

First Post
"Jewelry? Hmmm. Don't most banks take photographs of jewelry and other items for insurance purposes and do you have pictures of those pieces of jewelry?" Adrianna asked.

Remove ads