• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Blue & The Grey (Long Shots)

Widowmaker

First Post
Bishop now looks at Heywood with a lost look. "Yeah that is probably the best option. I will give him a call."

Bishop will go back to the trainer. "Mind if we use the phone?"

Widowmaker

First Post
"Dales, its Bishop. I think we found our killer. You are not going to believe me. But just listen. Its a mythical Irish Sea Horse called a Each Uisuge. Basically the horse invites those to ride it and then they cannot get off. Anything that touches the horse sticks to it. The horse runs to the water and downs the victim. The next day all that is found is a liver."

"Aiello's liver was found. We found Aiello was in business with a man named Nealy. Nealy had a horse shipped over from Ireland. This horse is suppossed to be fast. But there was not paperwork and such. Nealy owed Aiello money, so he cut him in on his fast horse. Not sure from there but I think Aiello tried to ride the horse and disappeared."

"Couple other things the coroner said it looked like big animal took a bite out of the liver. He said bear or tiger size. No animals have escaped the zoo. Nealy also told the trainer here to keep the animal away from the sea." Bishop will explain.

"Our problem. What the hell do we do with the horse? And if you don't believe us do you know anybody who is an expert in Irish Myth?" Bishop will ask.

Committed Hero

Adventurer
"Calm down, I believe you. I mean, what the hell else could it be? Find out if there's a way to keep that horse isolated, I guess, and I'll figure out what to do. Maybe metro can send out a couple mounted cops."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads