• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Boston Massacre Of 2006!

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
The Fenway Hot Dog

1118157229_4671.jpg

Enjoy them now because they are unavailable after September!

player 2

First Post
BOZ said:
now, don't die of old age waiting for that to happen, as many have before you. ;)

BOZ, please give me some credit! I always cheer for the Cubs, but I have my feet firmly planted in reality! ;)

Eridanis, if the family influence cheering for the Cubs is so terrible, I will gladly raise our children to be Red Sox and Braves fans! Oh, and I'll make sure the couch is nice and comfortable for you tonight! :p

Fishbone

First Post
I'm a really big Minnesota Twins fan so I rooted for the Yankees. It made me feel dirty. For the record, I hate the Red Sox, too. They're the slightly less expensive, underachieving Quasi-Evil Empire in my book. Any team from a big market spending over a 100 million dollars a year on their team is dead to me.
I wish to God every day that the Twins were put in the NL in a redistricting thing like the Division shakeups in the NFL so the 10, 15 and 20+ games over .500 seasons wouldn't go down the toilet. And I'm an atheist. :lol:

Remove ads