The Boys has a season 4 air date

embargoed-until-feb-22-at-9am-pt-date-announcement-art-1708606782393.jpg

In Season Four, the world is on the brink. Victoria Neuman is closer than ever to the Oval Office and under the muscly thumb of Homelander, who is consolidating his power. Butcher, with only months to live, has lost Becca’s son and his job as The Boys’ leader. The rest of the team are fed up with his lies. With the stakes higher than ever, they have to find a way to work together and save the world before it’s too late.

The Boys is one of those rare adaptations that absolutely elevates its inspiring media. I am so glad it is coming back.
I love the comment sections on the Vought International youtube channel and most of them are all done in universe lol

"Lost my dad when he threw a delicious bottle of turbo rush at Homelander's son. Thank you Homelander for taking such a negative influence out of my life. "

"I don't know why people hate on Homelander. My cousin was extremely ill in the hospital and my aunt tried to go see her. While flying, the plane began to crash because tragically Homelander was unable to save them. My cousin recovered, and after hearing the news decided to jump off of a building. Homelander greeted her and tried to save her but.. Sadly, he was unable to. Heroes may not be able to always save the day, but they always go down in our hearts. "

"RIP Soldier Boy, I’m sure if he were here now, he’d be proud to recognize Homelander as his successor of the next generation of Vought."

Remove ads