The Charming Warden

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Jamilee steps out of a shadow and smiles at Karl. He jumps out of his skin for a moment and grins sheepishly. "Uh, yes, keep them out. but now we are stuck in here.

Scott DeWar

"They are safely out there. I call that a good Idea. Tibard, thank you.Lets just hope we are going to die and become skeletons like that one trapped here when we got here."

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Reis shivers, "Surely you meant we are not going to die..."

Tibard, straight backed and chin up, as always, says, "The light of Hyrag will protect us."'

Scott DeWar

"So, are we just going to hole up here forever? Perhaps we need to check for injuries and prepare to escape. We can't stay here until they die. I hear Fey are immortal - until stabbed by us mortal beings."

Jamalee looks over herself and says, " Hrun I have a few injuries."

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Tibard shakes his head, "Hyrag has granted me no more spells today. Your wounds will have to wait until sunrise."

He looks around. "We don't have to hole up forever, no. But we have enough food to last a few days. We were weakened by the fight with the wolves, but with the light of Hyrag and a bit of planning, we can better prepare ourselves to fight this new enemy."

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Reis, keeping his eye on the crack in the door, announces, "They're gone. They all just disappeared..."

The party decides to hunker down and stay put for a while. One person keeps watch at each door at all times. The next morning, Tibard calls upon the powers of his god to heal Jamilee (2 from natural healing on Day 1 + 5 from CMW + 1 natural healing for a night of rest) and Reis (2 from natural healing on Day 1 + 5 CMW).

Before you know it, the sun rises on the next day. Light spears through the tiny cracks and holse in the ancient tower's walls, roof, and doors.

Tibard prays to Hyrag for enlightenment. "Let's hope our plan works..."

Tibard is referring, of course, to the plan they quietly drafted the day before...

OOC: Everybody is fully healed up and has their full selection of spells. You also had a full day to discuss a plan. What's the plan, Scott? Feel free to play it out and think aloud, I'll do my best to participate in what capacity I can. (It's a bit weird for me to be playing half the party and all the enemies.)

Remove ads