• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Charming Warden

Errandir

First Post
Reis exhales sharply, shaking his head in disappointment. "Magic. I glimpsed the chest being lifted out of your pack through the smoke, by invisible hands as it seemed. I was hoping I had imagined it, but I suppose not."

He pauses, then looks up again as the next thought strikes him. "Oh - the key! Jamilee, did they manage to snatch that as well?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Wha' we gonna do nows?" Jonah asks sitting down on the ground his knees brought up under his chin. He looks lost deep in thought. Blue sits next to him the big dog nearly a head taller than the man in this position.

Blue looks at Jonah and cocks his head to the side as if wondering why they are just sitting there.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
(OOC: To help move things along just a bit)

Jamilee roots through her things, worried for a moment. Then she turns around with that grim, half-smile of hers, and holds up the key to the chest.

Errandir

First Post
Reis nods. "Well, I suppose that's something. We'd better..." he trails off and looks at the others, clearly at a loss. When no ideas are immediately forthcoming, he raises his hands in defeat and his voice quickens. "Oh, I don't know. This is bad. They flew away with the chest, there's nothing for me to track."

He too sinks to sit cross-legged on the ground, unconsciously biting his lip in frustration. "I'd rather not head back to Orussus empty-handed, not just yet. Must be something we can do."

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
"Well, those stupid fairies went off in that direction. We can at least start looking in that general direction." Tibard heads off after the fleeing enemies.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Jonah looks to Blue than the sky in the direction the dwarf pointed. He stands and the tall man looks defeated also with slumped shoulders he announces.

"Me and Blue we ain't gonna be goin' off wit ye. I'm not cut out fir dis type 'o ting and if I lost Blue..."
he lets those words die on his tongue.

"I'm a surry, but me and Blue we's are 'eaded back to dae farm were we's belong."

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Tibard begins to dash after the fleeing fairies when Jonah makes his announcement...

(OOC: HM, I suppose you're taking Jonah out of the picture? Or are you hoping that the other PCs will try to talk him out of leaving?

I need some sort of concerted effort to advance the story. I can think of several things you could do (Tibard has offered one!), so please let me know what your PC is doing, and if you're going to be doing different things, I think being explicit about it would be best.

So pneumatik, I'd like to give you a chance to respond to HM's post, and the others a chance to respond to Tibard's chosen course of action before I take Tibard into an sblock of his own.)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads