• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Charming Warden

Errandir

First Post
Seeing that the newcomer seems to be getting along fine with Tibard, Reis nods a friendly hello but remains silent. Instead, he busies himself by unstrapping the mace from his pack and keeping an eye on the door.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"I am quite ready when you guys are. Skeletons have no need to be around, they need to go back to their rest.In my humble opinion."

Scott DeWar

The young adventurer takes up his club and charges in!

(not a real charge, just a normal move and attack.)

His impetuousness does not serve him this time as he makes a total fool of himself in the feeble attack and clumsy miss.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
The skeleton is on the other side of a heavy, wooden door. The lock on the door is broken, leaving a gaping hole through which the skeleton can be seen, but the door is still closed.

(OOC: Charging doesn't really make sense. What are you attacking? The door? The skeleton, through the small hole?)

Scott DeWar

ooc: misunderstood the door, thought it was fully open *awkward!* My absurd roll will stand for the first attack, I gess. we need to simply open the door and charge in. Its only 1 skeleton, right?

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
Tibard stands to the side of the door, peeking through busted lock to see when the skeleton was near. "Get ready. It's time to let the sun set on this undead." One more skeletal *thump* and Tibard opens the door when the skeleton is right by the door.

Karl swings feebly at the skeleton and misses.

Tibard holds up his holy symbol of Hyrag to the skeleton. "You are abomination in the light of the Sun! Away! Back and away!"

[sblock=turning undead]Tibard turns 9 HD of undead with no more than 2 HD each. I'm assuming it gets the skeleton.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
The door is going open, and the skeleton barely has a chance to react before the holy symbol of Hyrag is flung in its face. Its jaw drops open, eerily low with no muscle to hold it in place, and it begins to fall backwards. Tibard's holy symbol begins to shine brightly, casting rays of light on the undead thing. Before it completes its fall to the ground, it has disintegrated into dust. Its tattered clothes fall to the ground, as does a bandoleer filled with 8 daggers. The weapons clatter loudly as they hit the stone floor of the tower.

Without the incessant thumping, the clearing around the tower sounds strangely silent. Only Karl's mule, chewing grass slowly and methodically, breaks the quiet.

Scott DeWar

ooc: the daggers are in good repair, but the person's body was a complete skeleton?

The young explorer bows his head in reverence to the skeleton dust. "You now have your eternal rest, whom ever you may have been."

Karl looks the daggers over, paying particular attention to the quality of the daggers.

Errandir

First Post
Reis looks around the room curiously. "Well, that was strange. I wonder who trapped the skeleton in here. It can't have been too long ago, either the skeleton or the door would have broken."

He stands by the door hefting his mace while he watches the newcomer examine the daggers. "Find anything interesting?"

Remove ads