• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Charming Warden

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"If it alright with you,I would like to take a look around to see if there any traps first?"

If allowed to, he will F.A.RT (Find and remove traps)
search +6
disable device +7

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Karl inspects the stairs and walls carefully, running his hands lightly over the stones and squinting his eyes up at the dark corners of the ceiling. He discovers no traps.

The walk upstairs is tiring, as the steps are steep and the tower is about 10 stories high. There is no rail to support your weight, only the wall to your side. At the top, you see the road stretching for miles in both directions, amid grassland dotted with clumps of dense forest. There are no structures aside from this tower which stands out among the natural flora.

Scott DeWar

Karl lets the others know there are no traps as he acends up the steps inspecting them. Athe top he is quite taken by the view, though he is curious to know who was the original owner, and if he can see the grig or pixie from this vantage.

Errandir

First Post
Reis follows Karl up to the top of the tower, but his face darkens as he takes in the view. "Look at this," he says disgustedly, waving a hand out at the miles of wooded landscape. "How are we supposed to track two pixies through this?"

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
Tibard finally reaches the top of the stairs. "Whew. Let's see," he says as he looks around. "If that's the road over there, they fled pretty much in that direction. I was actually hoping to see some sign of them from up here."

Scott DeWar

Karl looks in the direction indicated and looks for anything out of place(?) .

ooc: A 1 ??!!??!!
what is wrong with th this freakin roller! that is like the8th 1 it has rolled for me in a week!!!!!

Last edited:

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
(OOC: I should have let you all know earlier, but I'm traveling this week. I thought I'd have time to play, but... I don't. =P I'll be back on June 6th, and I'll update that night. Sorry for the silence and delays...)

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Looking out across the landscape, you see nothing of interest, just natural brush and trees.

[sblock=Listen DC 20]But you do hear something odd... It sounds like the humming of an insect's wings, or something larger than that, perhaps a hummingbird? And it's getting louder, as though the source were coming closer...[/sblock]

Remove ads