• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Charming Warden

Errandir

First Post
Reis once again is left futilely jerking at his bonds.

Christopher hurries up the stairs, where he runs into Tibard. He is still blinking his eyes rapidly to clear off the aftereffects of the smoke. "What's going on, where is everyone?"

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
"Reis and Karl are up on the roof. They're all entangled by the plants up there. Hopefully they'll make it down here soon on their own, because I have no idea how to help escape. I'm assuming everyone else was on the ground with you. I figure if we stay in the tower those damnable fliers will have to come in here to get us.

"You don't look so good. Hold still."
He touches Christopher with a comforting warmth. "It's not much, but I'm pretty tapped out here."

[sblock=action]Cast cure minor wounds on Christopher, healing him for 1hp![/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
A welcome break for me- My nephew is declared MIA_Lost at sea (US Navy). I can use the bit of free time.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
OOG: My week of silence turned into 4 weeks of silence. But now I'm back and all caught up, so let's get this game going again!

ROUND 3

The Fiddler moves north, out of sight of Jamilee (G3).

The Dancer fires at Reis, but despite the living greenery yanking at his legs, he manages to evade the tiny arrow. (12 misses AC 15)

Christopher dashes up the stairs as fast as he can. He doesn't quite make it to Tibard. (40' move, 5' into the tower, 20' on the stairs to the second floor, 10' to get to the foot of the stairs on the second floor)

OOC:

Tibard: Christopher is on 2/F, Tibard is on 4/F. What do you do?

Reis: Entangled doesn't mean you're immobilized, it means you can only move at half speed. What do you do?

Jamilee: Fiddler is out of sight, you can't cast cause fear from your current position. What do you do?

OOC: Waiting on input from pneumatik, Errandir, and Scott DeWar

Code:
[b]Initiative:[/b]
[i]Fiddler     [/i][color=green][2/2   HP][/color] (45' up (flying up-east), shaken)
[i]Dancer      [/i][color=green][2/2   HP][/color] (200' up (flying west) (grid coord.: F-1))
[i]Third       [/i][color=green][2/2   HP][/color] (80' up (flying up))
[i]Christopher [/i][color=green][4/4   HP][/color] (10' up (2/F), weak)
[i]Tibard      [/i][color=green][11/11 HP][/color] (30' up (4/F))
[i]Reis        [/i][color=green][11/16 HP][/color] (40' up (roof), entangled)
[i]Jamilee     [/i][color=green][9/15  HP][/color]
[i]Karl        [/i][color=green][15/15 HP][/color] (dancing, entangled, 40' up)

Code:
[b]Conditions and Effects[/b]
[url=http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/irresistibleDance.htm]Dancing[/url]: Karl (-4 AC, -10 Reflex Save, no shield AC, ends the day the music dies)
Weak (-4 Dex & Str): Christopher (ends 5 rounds after leaving the cloud)
Cloudblind: Chris, Jamilee (ends upon leaving the cloud)
Cloud: Dissipates on Third's count in round 5
Shaken: Fiddler (-2 penalty on attack rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks)
[url=http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/entangle.htm]Entangled[/url]: [url=http://www.d20srd.org/srd/conditionSummary.htm#entangled]entangled[/url], move at half speed, can't hustle/run, -2 penalty on attack rolls, -4 Dex, DC 15+Spell Level concentration to cast a spell, DC 20 Str or Escape Artist breaks.

Code:
Legend:
* Ja - Jamilee
* K - Karl
* R - Reis
* T - Tibard
* C - Christopher
* D - Dancer
* F - Fiddler
* Th - Third 
* Road/Grass - (normal movement)
* Shadowy Grass - dense brush (half movement)
* Green translucence (atop the tower) - entangle effect (half movement)
* Gray translucence - smoke effect

Attachments

• fairie-fight.jpg
    fairie-fight.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 98

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Jamilee utters sounds that replicate something of a landslide of huge boulders. It might have been a rather vile curse, but it is hard to be sure. She moves 25 feet north (J,2) and retrieves a white chicken feather. She wr4ites with the feather a word in the air while speaking cold and frightful utterances. Th feather leaves traces of black traces the absorb light as the tension elevates in the air. at the end of her spell the points at the fiddler with a last frightfully cold syllable.

Move: 25 feet north
Standard: cast fear will dc 14

[sblock=spell refrence information]
from the d20 srd:

if will save is failed
A panicked creature must drop anything it holds and flee at top speed from the source of its fear, as well as any other dangers it encounters, along a random path. It can’t take any other actions. In addition, the creature takes a -2 penalty on all saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks. If cornered, a panicked creature cowers. A panicked creature can use special abilities, including spells, to flee; indeed, the creature must use such means if they are the only way to escape.

if will save is made
A shaken character takes a -2 penalty on attack rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks.
[/sblock]

Remove ads