• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Chronicles of Itz, Dieterich, and a bit of Tito thrown in

Babylon Logos

First Post
Amets said:
*smirks*

I'd rather be known as a tasty sam'itch, than an unidentifiable word that comes out of the twisted mind of you know who.
Hey! I'm not that twisted . . . Meanie.

And anyhow.

Humperdinkle pumpernickle stumper blumpers dingle wingle wiz wazzle ba dunk a dunk zing oh ee oh ah ah ting ting walla walla bing bang waggle snangle.

Amets

First Post
*puts on a chef's hat*

Oooo! Mira esto!

We can use this delectable Itzquahphillicheesesteak emerald dust with any number of reptile based dishes.

You can tell, that though rare, this dust need only be used like salt, dashing to taste. This rare breed of Itzquahphil, has a more contemporary taste than its older cousin Itzquahphillicheesybread.

Either way, you will find that Itzquahphillicheesesteak emerald dust to add that extra layer of flavor, whether it a more formal dragon slaying after party or the more family based dungeon alligator BBQ.

Sienna_Rose

First Post
Itzquahpilli said:
I think he'd be better off as the six-fingered man, as everyone thinks Itz is responsible for the deaths of their family members... though I don't even know what his name is.

Count Tyrone Rugen. All hail the Internet Movie Database!

Ruthia

First Post
*reads...blinks....rereads...blinks again....rerereads.....Falls over laughing at computer desk, resulting in a large bruise on her forehead from hitting the floor in laughter*

Kallikrates

First Post
Hey...how 'bout a side of wolf with the lizard? Bah...getting more to the point. I believe one or two of my characters will die in this conflict. But we haven't go to the point in time just yet. Just to think I had eleven...and soon I may be down to four. It's so sad...Mmm...
Can I have some of the lizard sandwhich?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads