• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Chronicles of Itz, Dieterich, and a bit of Tito thrown in

Bhrynnie> Twisted. Nuff said.

Alek> Most things make you nauseous. I believe to to be from lactose intolerance, or maybe nonsense/spam intolerance?

Itzikins> When did you kick the bucket?!

Imreis> And you going on about the nicknames...hush it, Immykins!

Venisad

First Post
I think Itz died of laughter?

Lets see... I must say that the storyline is rather confusing, so many twists and turns. So I say, have it happen in the Cage, that way no harm done, no foul, if someone wants to bust a stool over the other guys head, its all good.

Kallikrates

First Post
Man if I wasn't crazy I would think that I'm surrounded by crazy people.

Oh ya...Azrael has chosen sides. Mwahahaahaa...*coughcough*

Venisad

First Post
Meh.. Shasf goes to the highest bidder...

*looks around*

Hmm, cat
s out of the bag... Shasf and his Cracker Bread Pirates...

Like I said in a previous thread somewhere back there, Sky is just a buffer for Anondra and Celina in this storyline. I'm beginning to think D may be getting divorced...or some dissolution of the marriage. (Wow, that's a familiar role for me to play...IC and OOC)

Anyway, Sky also reserves the right to string D up a flagpole by his intestines!

Thats not really what Sir D had in mind...and he is getting a bit better, but this one is Anondra's call. *Asterix fires an arcane fire at whoever because he can*

Remove ads