The Chronicles of Narcissist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaodi

Hero
I just wish people would stop describing him as "the" . He is a <long string of expletives and insults> and I feel it is an insult to every other Donald the way people treat him as "the one" .

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I just wish people would stop describing him as "the" . He is a <long string of expletives and insults> and I feel it is an insult to every other Donald the way people treat him as "the one" .

Who has 2 thumbs and is as frustrated as you are about that?

This guy:

[sblock] donald-duck-frustrated-Cop2924866235.jpg[/sblock]

was

Adventurer
The flamboyant, and deliberately antagonistic, things he is doing and saying makes me wonder if his run is really serious. Given his well-known intelligence and business acumen, his current behavior seems to be completely senseless and self-damaging to his business interests. It has, however, sucessfully pulled media attention away from numerous other candidates and issues, on both sides of the aisles.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
The flamboyant, and deliberately antagonistic, things he is doing and saying makes me wonder if his run is really serious. Given his well-known intelligence and business acumen, his current behavior seems to be completely senseless and self-damaging to his business interests. It has, however, sucessfully pulled media attention away from numerous other candidates and issues, on both sides of the aisles.

His business acumen has more in common with a con man's than a true captain of industry. His biggest strengths are selling "Trump, Inc.", hiring smarter employees than most and having a good grasp on bankruptcy laws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads