The City Beautiful

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Someone said:
[ooc: steve, I think those numbers are wrong. They should be

Quarterstaff, two handed: +2 damage 1d6+3. Two weapon fighting: +0/+0, damage 1d6+2/1d6+1; and there´s not a 1 sneak attack/round limit.

[OCC: Someone, you're right for the +0/+0 attack, I was under the impression that when the 2nd weapon is light, the penalty was 0. I have corrected this and edited my post.

However, with a 2 handed weapon, damage is x1.5, thus 1d6+3/1d6+3.

Concerning sneak attacks, I always thought that you only got 1 per round. However, aftetr re-reading the rules, I guess they apply anytime a rogue is flanking, wich would be the case here. Thanks for the feedback! ;) ]

Rkhet

First Post
Someone said:
"That´s the problem" says Ozan "The door is already shut"

[ooc: not sure I get you here... are you saying that the door behind you is locked and you're trapped in the next room?]

Someone

Adventurer
[No, the other door is shut, and the black thing continues flowing under it. So that´s the problem: though the iron door is shut, that´s not enough to stop the ooze]

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
The inky black jelly finishes coming silently through the door. It forms a pseudo pod that reaches towards you. Thaimon fires at the snake and misses, his bolt bouncing from its scales. Ralan’s staff misses twice. The chuthloid is unable to hold the massive snake or find a vulnerable place to bite it. Ozan glances between jelly and snake, while tote hangs back.

Thaimon 16 (miss), Miliran 20 (3 hp) Ralan 12,5 (missing), Oct 20(hits looses grapple) bite misses(13) Snake bite 3 dmg +6 con = dead octopus, jelly misses badly.
Snake @ max -5 hp
OOC: Initiatives: Tote 19, Thaimon 18, Miliran 13, Ozan 12, snake 11 Ralan 10,

Code:
   |========r=======H       rope, ladder, 
   |==================      Miliran
  xxMx|
 ==[COLOR=Lime]os[/COLOR]x|     Octopus, snake’s head
  x[COLOR=Lime]ss[/COLOR]x|      Snake’s coils. 
  xRxx|     Ralan
  d        door 
 OET    Ozan, Elf (Thaimon), Tote
 xJd     Jelly, desk 
 xxx
  d

Someone

Adventurer
"No!" says Ozan. "The iron door is welded, we can´t go anywhere here. Let´s return to the sewer"

Ozan follows his own advice, trying to reach the sewer without beign bashed or bitten [ooc: that would be a double move, trying to avoid attacks of opportunity if possible]

lotuseater

Explorer
Thaimon begins to wonder if he is still unconscious and this is what the humans call a nightmare, everything having turned into some surreal joke of the cosmos since the fire broke out. But he decides he better keep himself alive to find out if that's true, and so he continues to act.

The elf will take a 5' step diagonally through the door to the left, and draw out three more bolts and load one into his crossbow.

Rkhet

First Post
Miraln shrugs, consoling himself with the fact that, should the need to run away like little girls arise, he is the closest to the exit. For now, though, he will keep clubbing away at the snake, hoping to score a solid hit.

[ooc: if the snake attacks him and hits, Miraln will use his 1/day luck domain power to force a reroll.]

lotuseater

Explorer
OOC: I believe that your luck domain reroll only applies to your own rolls, not to rolls made against you, though i suppose that it's up to gm's discretion how to apply the rule.

Remove ads