The Closed Eye, part II (DM: covaithe, Judge: garyh)

nerdytenor

First Post
Kathalia stares deep, deep into the eyes of their undead host. She has been practically unable to look away from him the entire time.

"Such power you have..." she says, awestruck. "You were in Kathalia's mind, you naughty undead beastie, you. That was so.... Ooooh," she says, dreamily. "Next time you won't need to control my mind. You just say what it is you want your little Kathalia to do and she will do it" she says, adoringly.

"My master."

" May I call you that? Oooh, I'll be a good little minion!
"

Whether her comments are residual influence from her briefe possession or just her usual twisted brain at work is unclear. She inclines her head briefly toward the others without making eye contact. "Oh, hi Hacker, hi Woe. Nice shield."

Dunamin

First Post
Kathalia stares deep, deep into the eyes of their undead host. She has been practically unable to look away from him the entire time.

"Such power you have..." she says, awestruck. "You were in Kathalia's mind, you naughty undead beastie, you. That was so.... Ooooh," she says, dreamily. "Next time you won't need to control my mind. You just say what it is you want your little Kathalia to do and she will do it" she says, adoringly.

"My master."

" May I call you that? Oooh, I'll be a good little minion!
"
Woe cocks an eyebrow and looks from Kathalia, to the vampire, and finally to his hip flask.

“My brain just got flooded with far too many wrong images to process. Coming from me, that's pretty scary.”

He takes a deep swig of rum and addresses their new patron.

“So what’ve you got for us, McFabulous? Destroying shipments of wooden stakes? Sabotaging the garlic industry?”

KenHood

First Post
Hacker shudders at Kathalia's response to the vampire. He holds his hand out to Woe. "Not so fast, pardner. I'm gonna need a shot of that, too."

nerdytenor

First Post
It finally dawns on Kathalia that Hacker and Woe are drinking because of her, and her face takes on a pouty countenance.

"You're... you're just jealous!" Kathalia sticks out her tongue at both Woe and Hacker and then transforms into her wolf-form. She urinates in a wide circle around the vampire, marking out 'her' territory. Satisfied, she returns to human form and crosses her arms dramatically.

"Hmpf!"

covaithe

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]You guys are awesome.

I, on the other hand, am a bit snowed under by Real Life. I'm strugging to find time to update one game a day, and I'm running four. Still, Thanksgiving is coming, which will hopefully give me some breathing space to catch up and plan ahead.
[/sblock]

KenHood

First Post
"You're... you're just jealous!" Kathalia sticks out her tongue at both Woe and Hacker and then transforms into her wolf-form. She urinates in a wide circle around the vampire, marking out 'her' territory. Satisfied, she returns to human form and crosses her arms dramatically.
*gmmmpft*

Hacker vomits in the back of his throat.

"Uh...Woe, ole buddy," he says weakly, "You mind if I bother that flask again and maybe keep it for a while?"

Dunamin

First Post

"Hmpf!"
“Bloody high-strung heels of Hell, woman! What would your Earth Goddess say to all this… uh, necrourozoophilia? ... Or would that be zoonecrourophilia? ... Urozoonecrophilia?”

“Gah!”

Colour drains from Woe’s face and he only barely refrains from clawing at his own eyes.

“Gods, when I close my eyes the images still remain, burning into the back of my mind!”

"Uh...Woe, ole buddy," he says weakly, "You mind if I bother that flask again and maybe keep it for a while?"
Woe hands Hacker the flask and digs another one out of his boot for himself.

“Sure friend, hang on to it. I filled plenty of spares and for good reason, it seems. Figured they’d be good for a rainy day and this is already turning into one helluva storm in the traumatizing department. You'd think I'd be at my quota by now.”

[sblock=OOC]
You guys are awesome.

I, on the other hand, am a bit snowed under by Real Life. I'm strugging to find time to update one game a day, and I'm running four. Still, Thanksgiving is coming, which will hopefully give me some breathing space to catch up and plan ahead.
No need to stress, take all the time you need. We'll just be messing around in the meantime, possibly getting drunk in the process. :)

DM turnover is one record we don’t want to break again.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads