The contests are OVER! Thanks very much to everyone for playing!

Myris said:
ARrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg! Only 2 off! :( Ah, well...I'll have to buy that copy of the 3.0 MM after all <sigh>. My kids ate mine. Well, the cover. I have no clue where the cover went to (which is why I assume they ate it...it's been months missing and I haven't found it anywhere)....<sniff, sniff> I'm still in mourning!

Congrats Mr. Crichton :) Nice pick :p

hold off on buying that 3.0 MM until I am done with the contests here. I have a feeling that may be an unpopular pick, and may still be available at contests end. If so, I's be glad to sell it to you for a very fair ( cheap !) price...

Also, you might still win another contest - I have 17 more planned!

Myris

First Post
BigFreekinGoblinoid said:
hold off on buying that 3.0 MM until I am done with the contests here. I have a feeling that may be an unpopular pick, and may still be available at contests end. If so, I's be glad to sell it to you for a very fair ( cheap !) price...

Also, you might still win another contest - I have 17 more planned!

Ok, I *might have a chance at it, then, lol :) Yeah, I was going to run a 3e game tonight and realized that the innards of the ill-fated book are missing as well. Ah, well....I'll keep trying :) Thanks for doing this contest - I have a feeling that I have a better chance of winning it here than finding it still in any stores in this area, lol, and I'm going to need it soon for reference (I finally got my Player's Guide for my campaign setting done and on the market, so I need to get the GMG and monster book out soon....). :)

Anyway...when's the next contest ;)

<waiting patiently in line>

Contest 4 Is On!

There are two parts to this one.

First, you must identify each of the movies associated with the following quotes:

1) 'Of course you're confused -- you're wearing my underwear.'

2) 'I hate Illinois Nazis.'

3) 'Spandex...It's a privelege not a right!'

4) 'This is the nineties. You don't just go around punching people. You have to say something cool first.'

Second,

You must pick a number between one and six.

The first person to post the correct movies for each quote, and the correct number wins. One chance per person please.

***IMPORTANT*****: Editing of posts will NOT be allowed. Sorry, but we don't want anyone changing their answer later. If you make a mistake, just post again, so I can see the real time for your entry.

Your posts should look like this:

1) Movie title
2) Movie title
3) Movie title
4) Movie title

Goodluck!

Remove ads