• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The contests are OVER! Thanks very much to everyone for playing!

Draconomicon. Amazing book that has helped me even more with a campaign that was going to have a strong Dragon focus...now I've got some MORE great ideas for the game.

Poster Bard

First Post
BigFreekinGoblinoid said:
CONTEST EiGHT - OPEN NOW!

To enter your chance to win a book for contest #8, simply post to this thread with the name of an RPG book you own that you enjoy AND WHY. This can be something new, old, or Non-d20.

PHB - I'm a core rules guy! :)

jaults

First Post
While I realize the game (and the company) has a bad reputation, the Rifts core book from Palladium is one of my favorites. It has such a wealth of interesting ideas, and I have always liked the combination of tech and magic that is in that system/setting.

NarlethDrider

First Post
The Midnight Campaign Setting---I just got it & its really sparked some creativity----I've got to take my Daughter on a trip to my mom's this weekend, so, while I wont be able to play in any more contests this weekend:(, I will be workin on my midnight game----

BTW, for the next game I'll choose #16---had to try:)

JesterPoet

First Post
I love my d20 Toolbox by AEG. For quite a few reasons, actually. I think the thing that convinced me to buy it, though, is that there's actually a table to determine a random pickled product. Really, how could anyone not enjoy rolling for randome pickled products. I would say, since I have gotten this book, pickled product appearances in my game have increased by 200%

Last edited:

bubbalin

First Post
D20 modern, because this is the one class based system where you can come up with a concept first and still find a way to express that in stats without a lot of extraneous abilities that are counter to the concept.

Now if only they had done similar with the advanced and prestige classes...

Last edited:

Kyramus

First Post
RPG book
Any

I'd go with... Drow of the Underdark 2e. It's still a minefield of info if you want to convert it, OR just use the non system specific stuff. It has names, houses, house items, guards, how Drows live, etc.

Beale Knight

First Post
BigFreekinGoblinoid said:
CONTEST EiGHT - OPEN NOW!

To enter your chance to win a book for contest #8, simply post to this thread with the name of an RPG book you own that you enjoy AND WHY. This can be something new, old, or Non-d20.

I'd have to say Next Age Heroes, but that's primarily because it's my baby and I'm all sorts of partial! :D

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads