• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The contests are OVER! Thanks very much to everyone for playing!

Tyris Harmon

First Post
I'm dying to play in a Midnight campaign. Of course I'm the only one with the books in my group. Which means I'll have to run it. Would really prefer to be a PC though.

trentonjoe

Explorer
I'd like to do Song of Ice and Fire ( or whatever it is called, it ahs been so long since I read them) game based on the george RR Martin book.

IF anyone is doing a PMemail game like that and needs one more please let me know!

I'd also Like to play in a pre-Time of troubles FR game

Last edited:

Gilladian

Adventurer
Nyambe. I have the rules, the module, and I'm dying to try it. But my players just look blank when I mention it. Urrrgh!

Gilladian

Nifelhein

First Post
I wanted to play Oriental Adventures a while back, I gave players some options, OA, Monte's UA, Ravenloft or we could check whether Midnight got something good in it.

They wanted to try Midnight, I went in search of information on it and bought all the books by now, I fell in love with the setting by the time I read the first book and that resulted in my absurdly high number of posts at againsttheshadow.org, the highest of all.

I still want to play OA sometime, even more after I have seen the last samurai and am reading Musashi... I always loved oriental honor and flavour, but it seems I would not take any player too, what may make things a lot difficult. ;)

Arcana Unearthed and Oriental Adventures are books I'd love to build a game around, but the game I'm really hankering for is a Planescape game. I haven't had a dose of Planescape (outside of the CRPG, Torment, which was incredible) since high school.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads