• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The contests are OVER! Thanks very much to everyone for playing!

Allanon

Explorer
Storyhour - just for the wealth of ideas that can be mined from it. That and the entertainement value.

Rogues Gallerie - Mostly due to topics of Blackdirge, ConnerSB and Piratecats "thread that cannot be named", but it's also a very handy place for last minute NPC's.

The Rules Forum - Because every question asked has it's answer found there.

Creature Catalog Forum - If you're a planescape fan, or just looking for a new monster or conversion it's the place to be.

Meta - Because it's marks how unique ENworld is, when even the one place where one can whine or complain about the bad service of the boards or Mods/Admins turns into a fun place (and quite often a very good laugh:)).

There you have it, I'm torn. I cannot decide between any of these. And I haven't even mentioned the "The Hive", "Fantasy & Sci-Fi Books, Movies & TV" and many more.

ENworld just r0x0rs yo b0x0rs :D

Last edited:

ShadowX

First Post
My second favorite forums is the Book and Movie forum. I like to discuss with others the merits of recent movies and aged classics. Also none of the other forums do I find particularly useful to my current gaming situation.

Wee Jas

First Post
Story Hour. Cause I'm in them!

Knights of the Silver Quill
Knights of Spellforge Keep
Defenders of Tronus
Unusual Heroes

etc etc...

A lot of good people trolled those story hours! /wave all

Tyris Harmon

First Post
Fantasy & Sci-fi books, movies, and tv.
Why?
Cuz, I like to read and watch movies and like to see what others think of the different books and shows out there.

Remove ads