• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The contests are OVER! Thanks very much to everyone for playing!

Tyris Harmon

First Post
I've been to one con. A real small one in Baltimore years back. Don't even remember the name. Mostly it comes down to time. Don't have enough of it. Hopefully that will change this year as we are making plans to go to Origins.

physics_ninja

First Post
I used to go. It was a nice way to spend a weekend and see certain people. Now I don't for ******* reasons unless I can manage it for just one day.

BEKirby

First Post
Sometimes I go, most times I don't.

Usually it comes down to how much vacation time I've got and how much cash-poor I'm feeling a few months prior.

guedo79

Explorer
I love cons. I hope to get back to gencon some year. I just love having all those people around for the same reason. The energy is just wonderful.

dvb

First Post
Do I go to game conventions? why or why not?
Unfortunately, the answer is no. The main reason being money and also time. I am going back to school to work on my masters and their is simply no time or money to go to game conventions. The ones that I know about are at least 1 hr away from here.

John Crichton

First Post
I've been to a few cons. They are fun most of the time.

Last one I went to was last years Farscape Con in NY. I am going to GenCon this year for the first time. :)

jaldaen

First Post
I went to my first GenCon last year and it was great! I got to be a part of the Ennies by becoming "that Privateer Guy"... I hope to make it back this year and promote my upcoming book... I primarily went so I could meet my peers since I write and design d20 supplements and it was well worth my time and money...

Remove ads