• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The contests are OVER! Thanks very much to everyone for playing!

Corinth

First Post
Stargate SG-1

It's a science fiction RPG that you can (as Bruce Baugh puts it) "play dumb" (not insulting; means you can play it cold) with a default gameplay paradigm as strong as that of D&D or Spycraft, so playing and running is easy to learn yet leaves much room for mastery.

Wycen

Explorer
Players Guide to the Wilderlands by Necromancer Games because it's full of info any fantasy game can use and is nostalgia the way it should be.

Macbeth

First Post
Maybe Arcana Unearthed ? Dosen't look like I'll be a judge, so my opinion dosen't mean much, but i liked the book. Races didn't do much for me, but the classes were great.

Last edited:

ConnorSB

First Post
Draconomicon. Easily the most beautiful DND book I own (probably the most beautiful book I own). I mean, just look at the inside cover spread. Its all... amazing.

NiTessine

Explorer
Wizards of the Coast's Unearthed Arcana. It's the first crunch book I've ever been excited about. It's probably because I can see myself actually using the book, unlike so many other purchases of mine that wind up just sitting on the shelf and gathering dust.

trentonjoe

Explorer
I really like the complete warrior. It has totally restored my faith in WOTC's ability to make good books.

Also, if there is a misc. category. I would vote for the miniatures packs put out. I love thos elittle platic guys.

Sir Trent

Explorer
For a lot of very selfish reasons I'd like to see Women of the Woods from Elmore productions do well. The concept of the book is nice and I like the fiction content.

I think the Draconomicon deserves an ENNie because of the sheer amount of useful information it presents for a DM. It utilizes a new mechanic, requiring the breath weapon component for some neat spells, and also has some other prestige classes for PCs who are dragon fans.

Remove ads