The Crow Remake / ReBoot

GameNightLife

First Post
I've been impressed with a lot of reboots as of late, but certainly not all of them.

Like, the recent Spider-Man reboot (despite its strengths) kept me from thinking of Peter Parker as an awkward teenager (that we as the audience can really identify with) who happens to have great power dumped in his lap. I tend to think of that awkwardness as one of the defining features of Peter Parker.

So I wonder if they are going to emphasize what really gripped us to begin with, or if it's a deal of "Hey we're sitting on this IP, we should do that again; the kids bought it last time, right?"

Bright side: They haven't talked about having a Crow / RoboCop crossover. So we have that going for us, which is nice.

I've been impressed with a lot of reboots as of late, but certainly not all of them.

Like, the recent Spider-Man reboot (despite its strengths) kept me from thinking of Peter Parker as an awkward teenager (that we as the audience can really identify with) who happens to have great power dumped in his lap. I tend to think of that awkwardness as one of the defining features of Peter Parker.

So I wonder if they are going to emphasize what really gripped us to begin with, or if it's a deal of "Hey we're sitting on this IP, we should do that again; the kids bought it last time, right?"
That's the one.

Bright side: They haven't talked about having a Crow / RoboCop crossover. So we have that going for us, which is nice.
That's because the RoboCop remake was far more terrible than even they expected it to be. Now if they can make a truly terrible Crow remake1, they will put the two of them together, and it will be a used to interrogate terrorists. Whaterboarding? Pfffttt... The Crow and RoboCop movie will have them spilling all their secrets by just mentioning it.

[sblock=1]They totally will be able to[/sblock]

Remove ads