The Daemonforge website needs a facelift

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
I for one love the red background! That and the way it's setup is very nice for the setting. I see you are using the new logo, but there is tooooo much red at the top and you have to squint a bit to see the title. I like the logo but what is sepearting it from the background? It needs a border or something to make it stand out some more.

Other than that I really like it. and the links all work as well.

Should we remove the lord of the blades picture that is there and replace it with something else? Any ideas?

PS. Mastermind if you want to tidy it up just a tad and send it to me I will replace the front page with this as this is much nicer than the 'functional' one we have.

Good work and welcome back to the setting!

Viking Bastard

Adventurer
Leopold said:
I for one love the red background! That and the way it's setup is very nice for the setting.
Yep, thought so much.

I see you are using the new logo,
Well, a modiefied version, not the final one. I'm trying to give it a more rougher edge, add some scratches and such.

but there is tooooo much red at the top and you have to squint a bit to see the title. I like the logo but what is sepearting it from the background? It needs a border or something to make it stand out some more.
Yes I know. I'm working on it.

Other than that I really like it. and the links all work as well.
All just copy-n-paste.

Should we remove the lord of the blades picture that is there and replace it with something else? Any ideas?
No, I think Lord of Blades is the only in from the art gallerry that fits for the front page.

PS. Mastermind if you want to tidy it up just a tad and send it to me I will replace the front page with this as this is much nicer than the 'functional' one we have.
Hmm... the daemonforge site has FTP access right? Can't you just mail me it and I'll put it up myself.

I'm quite ready to update the rest of the pages as well.

Good work and welcome back to the setting!
Sure. :)

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
yes the DF site has ftp access. what other changes do you have in mind?

It is nice to have someone with an web artistic touch to help with those pages :). I can't do pretty pages for nothing but I can sure make them functional!

Mastermind, post what else you wanted to do to the website and give it a lil more flair..

Last edited:

Imperialus

Explorer
I love it. by far the purdyist site we have had so far. I want to have your babies Mastermind. *sighs* anyone remember the first (rather sad) attempt by Morrus and I? About the only thing that even remotely resembles that is the logo. If you need a hand doing monkey work, codeing in the background images on the other pages and stuff I'd be willing to help out.

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
Imperialus said:
I love it. by far the purdyist site we have had so far. I want to have your babies Mastermind. *sighs* anyone remember the first (rather sad) attempt by Morrus and I? About the only thing that even remotely resembles that is the logo. If you need a hand doing monkey work, codeing in the background images on the other pages and stuff I'd be willing to help out.

thank sweet god I can finally pass this work off to more talented people! Would you 2 mind being the offical web site updaters from now on? I can still do it but if someone can draw purtier picutres than i can with my 3 thumbs and monkey fingers it would be much nicer on the eyes for all!

let me know what you guys think on that and tell me if you want to.

Imperialus

Explorer
Oh god, where did you get "more talented" from? I can copy and paste backgrounds and and insert the odd immage (as long as you don't care where it shows up on the page) but I doubt my mad HTML skillz even match up to yours. That and I don't have too much free time so my help will be pretty limited. Still if you give just tell me that you want the new background on all the strongholds or whatever I could do that pretty quick.

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
Imperialus said:
Oh god, where did you get "more talented" from? I can copy and paste backgrounds and and insert the odd immage (as long as you don't care where it shows up on the page) but I doubt my mad HTML skillz even match up to yours. That and I don't have too much free time so my help will be pretty limited. Still if you give just tell me that you want the new background on all the strongholds or whatever I could do that pretty quick.

HAHAHA OK chief nevermind..i'll work on it with Mastermind..just keep plugging away at getting the rules in order and so forth :) thanks anyway..

Remove ads