• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

"The Day of Doctor Clockwork" (Hollow Earth Expedition)

Bretbo

First Post
A top secret, experimental Dynamo has be stolen from the lab of Dr. Emil Weinstein of Georgetown University. What horrors could result from the mis-use of this powerful device? Who will step forward and face "The Day of Doctor Clockwork"?

This is a Hollow Earth Expedition game set on the surface world. The players will be friends and associates of Dr. Weinstein who assist him from time to time on various projects. All experience levels with the game are welcome. (Note: game starts at 10am).

1. RocketBoy
2. Caffeinator
3. Xath
4. Rabbit in the Moon
5. YourSwordIsMine
6. Psion

Alt1. Open
Alt2. Open
Alt3. Open

Last edited by a moderator:

Bretbo

First Post
madwabbit said:
Awesome!

Phew! Takes the pressure off me to be representin' the pulp... :p

Dang it, that certainly wasn't my plan. :cool:

Rodrigo Istalindir said:
Cool. Glad to see HeX represented. It's been real popular at other events.

Glad to help. I really enjoy running it and hope to get folks Pulpy! :confused:

Bretbo

First Post
The_Universe said:
Is this the same game you ran last time you ran HEX?

Nope, brand new. I figured I'd have some repeat players, so wanted to do something new. Well, the adventure is new to HEX; I've run this before in Savage Worlds, though there will be some minor changes this time around to suit the HEX setting.

Bretbo

First Post
OK, I'm going to be off-line once I leave work today until Monday morning. I'll sign-up those who reply tonight and over the weekend on a first-come-first-served basis (makes sense) on Monday morning. I'll also add a few alternate slots given my long departure.

Hopefully I can get to a computer tonight in order to sign-up for a game I'd like to get into and manage my own game for sign-ups. Darn not having internet life! :mad:

John Crichton

First Post
I still may run a AM game but this sounds fun. Sign me up!

Jumped to another game. I'm sure this one will fill up fast. :)

Last edited:

Remove ads