The Death

Well, it has happened folks. The moment every single person seems to have wanted has at last come to us. The newest Bond movie...no...just kidding. Sir Dieterich is dead, and won't be returning to ISRP. He is gone, lost...out of the picture. No resurrections, nothing. Gone. Dead. *actually has tears in my eyes* Well...I am not sure what I am going to be doing on ISRP now, but if you want to contact me...goltemis@yahoo.com works, or goltemis@hotmail.com is my IMing account. I also play Asterix Zergothe and Mynx. Well...have fun rping...sheesh, I guess I just suck at this stuff... ;)

Venisad

First Post
Hmm... perhaps put D in a vader like suit? I mean, look how Vader turned out afterwards?

I am being serious about this by the way.

If he had extreme emotion, bring him back as a ghost..

well thats enough out of me

Last edited:

Bhryn

First Post
Either make a new character and let him rest in peace?

Or

Use the fun clause of revival after revival because of DnD having those kind of ressurection spells. Of course, that's if God and Spirit are willing to bring back said divine subject. I know some gods that are arses so wouldn't.

Ah... too early for me.

I also just totally mis-spelt Christmas on one card... GAH

Enelya

First Post
It is inevitable that a beloved character shall be lost. Sad, really, but all stories do come to a close someday. Just do us a favor and don't become an Asnod (BTW, I luv you, Asnod :)). If you don't understand one of us [ancient] players can explain.

Last edited:

Venisad

First Post
Asnod: A panther skin rug with a tag on the ear reading: #42.

Though, I thought Sir D was a good character... though, it is now your hindsight of what you can do better and do less of... Though I thought he was an extremely well played character who seemed to have no magical abilities in/of himself. Kudos.

Perhaps though, this would be speculation, if you wanted something to come back, you could have Sir D reincarnated (Druids can do that) into something else and have the memories of the past but no-one would know (back story, kill said druid...) and have fun with it that way?

Though I am sure that Sir D will be missed by everyone... motivations aside.. make Sir D into a dark knight.. damnit, I can't remember them, it was a template from MMII... could control undead and have a powerful fire/unholy based attack.. well, that is if you wish to continue Sir D..

If not, there aren't enough villains running about, so, make a damned evil villain please?

Ruthia

First Post
*chuckles* Ohohoh! A dark knight bent on taking revenge on those who did nothing to stop his death! That could be fun.

Slyen

First Post
Death Knights... also showed up in a (suposedly) powered up version in the Dragonlace Campaign Setting book. I always saw them as the oppisite to a lich, specializing in melee rather than magic.

Only got to play with him a bit but it was mostly fun. If you do make a new character to fill the gap it will be intresting to see what.

But the whole point in the whole storyline was to have an actual character NOT be resurrected. Asterix seems to be fine in holding the "evil" part of ISRP along with Mynx and a few others... But as a player I refuse, absolutely refuse to bring him back through any means of any sort of anything. As you might know, my views of death are very different from everyone else's on this site. It is not dramatic or sad, or meaningless now when anyone dies in ISRP. So...thats that and yes I'm very sad, and yes a bit depressed, but...I absolutely hate people who do not allow their characters to die because of storyline reasons or other reasons...it just annoys me, making it hard to RP with an in-depth storyline that involves a lot of fighting.

Remove ads