The Distinguished Citizens of Gladenrach

rangerjohn

Explorer
"I do have have one more question Ceola, Pharos interupts, then you may go in peace and with Pelor's blessing. Where exactly, can we find the temple? All the others would say is in the mountains to the south."

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Pharos said:
"I do have have one more question Ceola, then you may go in peace and with Pelor's blessing. Where exactly, can we find the temple? All the others would say is in the mountains to the south."

Ceola shrugs. "Hard to say, exactly. Weren't easy to find. Kantor was following some map he had of landmarks... I can ask if he'll pass that along for you."

With that, she and Grieth head off at last.

(Make any preparations you need, assume PHB/DMG prices and ask about anything special. I assume you'll be off in the morning? I'll try to have a map ready within a day or two, and a few last words of advice from Kantor.)

rangerjohn

Explorer
Guilt Puppy said:
Ceola shrugs. "Hard to say, exactly. Weren't easy to find. Kantor was following some map he had of landmarks... I can ask if he'll pass that along for you."

"Thank you, Ceola, that would most appreciated. May Pelor shine his mercy upon you." Pharos retuns.

With that, she and Grieth head off at last.

Voadam

Legend
"Father Pharos, would the church of Pelor have any holy water that we could access? I have my silver blade, but as I said my bladework is better suited to fighting the living."

<Sense Motive check, did Ceola seem on the up and up?>

Last edited:

Zerth

First Post
"Gentlemen, I believe our task is clear. I suggest we meet tomorrow morning at the Temple of Pelor and use this day for any preparations each one of you sees necessary."

Having said that, Joseph leaves and makes his way to the ranger barracks and gets his gear together for tomorrow.

Remove ads