the dragon wars

blackfeather

First Post
using 3.5 d&d rules and the rules of this site. yes we here at dragon wars use the dm's guide, players handbook, and the monmster manual. this is sort of a campaign, political and fighting mixed to gether.

the first post is read below. any questions? i think not!

blackfeather

First Post
the big citty

here we begin our game in the big citty.

the city or Troth is a quite one, not much goes on here. but in the darkness of the city. loate in the night a shadow creeps down the ally way to descuss with others, that await, his evil plans. the ally way is dark an not much can be seen. a few feet in front of himm is all he can see. the darkness is unuasaul. when he stops black cloacked figures with wispy white hear wiat for him about 5 feet. he cannot run, for he knows they see him and sence him.

"ahh Blathis, nice to see you, come closer. i suspect you have the information we need?"

he moves closer and stands in front of them and sais in a hissing voice..."why yessss i do have the informationssss the elfssss looksss for"

the dark cloaked figure looks at hiom then sais "where is it?"

"right here" the other man sais he pulls out a vile and a scroll and hands it to the cloak figure.
the cloacked figure takles it and exsamines it. "very nice..." he hands the man a pouch full of gold and sais "thanks for the work....."with out a nother word he dissapears in to the smaoke, so dose his other compannions.'

the thief opens the pouch and a smoke rises up and into his nostrals and moments later.......he is dead.

Remove ads