The Dragon's Hoard Arcane Game OOC / Ask questions

Mick Foley's famous quote after breaking several teeth during a match in WWF. :D

PS: Said semi-under his breath as leaving. It was not meant to be heard by fans or the TV crew.

Mista Collins

First Post
That I didn't know. My reference would have been in regards to Russel Crowe in Gladiator after he mops up the group of combatants with very little effort.

Ivellious

First Post
Mista Collins said:
The Warmage is a nice class if you want a caster focused on blowing things up, but it is even more limited on the types of spells they can cast then the sorcerer.
Is there any other way to do it lol. That, and the armor casting, and normal attack bouns make it a decent fighting class as well

Ivellious

First Post
Ivellious said:
Because a warmage does not select his spells. I've all access to the warmage 1st through 3rd lvl spells plus darkness as the selected intell bonus thing lol. Can't remember what it's called

To correct this, it's 0 lvl to 2nd lvl spells not 1st to third

Bonus Time:

You do not see or know this but the blue orb is recording the battle with the mysterious combatant (015). Viewers may win prizes if they can ID the creature you are are fighting. I will Give 50 bonus XP if you can guess what you are fighting.

1. has a will based SU power
2. Stunted wings
3. Copper colored head
4. Over sized head on a medium body

On four but the creature was already revealed. Ambush Drake.

Whenever I can I'll do this. Silly I know but what the heck. Its a game about playing a game after all.

Remove ads