• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Dresden Files RPG.

ForeverSlayer

Banned
Banned
I am a huge fan of the Dresden Files and I really want to play the Dresden Files RPG. I was wondering if there is anyone out there has played the game and could tell us what it's like and is it worth buying.

Crothian

First Post
It's fudge. If you know the fuidge system then that's what it is. The books are possible the best RPGs written and that's not hyperbole. They are clever, fun to read, and great for anyone that is a fan and knows the Dresden Files.

weem

First Post
I have a lengthy review at RPGnet that covers the mechanics and my play experiences from two campaigns. Hope that helps!

Excellent review, thanks for the link ;)

I bought the books about a week and a half ago based only on the positive stuff I was hearing, and my desire to explore FATE (I borrowed Aspects for my D&D game, but that was the extent of my FATE experience).

I'm really looking forward to getting a game going soon - probably using San Francisco as our city ;)

Remove ads