• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Dungeon Master

Ahzad

Explorer
This is the first I've ever heard of this, and not sure really what to make of it. Is it going to be making fun of us, or making fun of us with us? I'm kind of thinking more of the former than the latter, but it's a trailer so hard to really tell.

io9. We come from the future.

FoxWander

Adventurer
I liked how the beginning bit at the party showed how secretive (almost ashamed) some people are of the hobby- but then it went to almost secret-drug-problem levels with the "I've got a guy" about knowing a DM. I really can't tell what the tone of it is going to be as far as pro/con D&D. The end bit with the guy in the field (Obviously a player somehow transported to the D&D world) with the castle in background reminded me a lot of "Guardians of the Flame". So if it goes that way it could be pretty interesting.

Rhun

First Post
It looks pretty humorous. Not sure what direction they are really going with the whole thing, but it at least looks funny.

Remove ads