• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Dungeon Masters' Foundation

Nightcloak

First Post
I'll just second the advice given by BardSephenFox. He's got all the approaches well covered.

When I've had this issue I either:
A) Talk to the characters to encourage them to get on the same page or
B) Give the group something really bad to worry about (this usually leads them to solution A on their own...)

I must just be lucky. None of my players have ever tried to kill each other (well, once, but we got rid of that guy), and alignment conflicts almost never happen. For some reason, they just love Neutral Good.

LilMissKittyn

First Post
Time to try out my cool new "I know how to do spoilers" ability.

@CE
[sblock] Since it's hard to get ahold of you otherwise, I'll just post it here. I asked about the LG Drow, and got a variety of responses. http://www.enworld.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1936494#post1936494 As far as programming goes - just trying to be useful. I feel a bit left out that I can't offer advice, so I might as well use what talent I have here. I'm calling in the morning, if I can! Love you! [/sblock]

Congratulations to our new council members!

Sorry I don't have anything discussion-relevant to say!

Last edited:

I have to say that while I've been DMing various D&D settings for about 12 years, I have very little knowledge of non-D&D material. The reason I bring this up is due in large part to the videogame Goldeneye: Rogue Agent. I love the James Bond world, and I've been inspired by this game to create a Bond-esque spy campaign. Only problem is, I don't know of any books in which to look for applicable rules. The obvious ones are d20 Modern and its brethren (which I plan to take a look at this weekend). I've heard of a book, which I think is called something like Spycraft, but I really can't remember.

I own most of the Bond movies and all of the video games (except Agent Under Fire because it... wasn't up to snuff), so inspiration shouldn't be a problem. I just need suggestions on where to look for rules and other crunch (preferably d20 as I'm not much of a fan of conversion and my PCs are just getting comfortable with those rules).

Thanks in advance.

Remove ads